March Madness Phase is about to begin.
Saturday Saturday Saturday..... Call in sick to work, lock your door, tell your mom you are sick, plan for an ALL NIGHT marathon of getting killed by your worst enemy and preparing your civilization.
This phase we will be running a competition for the best looking towns and
New: Phase Kings - The founder of the winning civ each phase will enter the King's Circle. This will ONLY apply to the founder of the civ. They will gain special in-game and discord rewards, as well as exclusive to an exclusive club winners club. New rewards and prizes will be added as phases go on and all members of the club will be rewarded with them!
- Added Temple of Artemis
- Fixed horse strategic bugs, and water strategic build bugs.
- Added /bug command to easily report.
- Add visible biomes to /plot info, correct /town survey. Fix to culture level 0 to be used.
- Fix to damage
- Slow down trommel speed 10%
- Veteran / Res rank update calculations. top 40 players will be ranked, top 10 list coming soon
- Make shipyard properly required to be in
- Allow tracking of daily income for every Civ and logging that for balancing. '/town info rates' will show this value reset at daily upkeep.
- Remove mines from advanced
effenciency, too powerful
Biome updates for base stats. Big changes... the world is not as you used to know it.. Gluck :} More info on Day 1.
- Fix Gov change bug.
- Rebalance Govs See wiki
- Fix to towers, working now
- Start increasing Settlers cost up, so happiness is not
Update for Civics March phase balance - Lots
Aquaculture is now: Your farm growth 20% faster while on or within 1 of a river chunk.
Citizenship: Lowered to Stores, Groceries and Libraries offer their deal for 50% less.
Irrigation: raised to Double farm yield but reduce growth rate by 40%.
Scholars in Residence: lowered Technology from
Hydration: increased Your farm grows 35% faster during rain and storm.
Cheap Labor: decreased: Your trommels, bakeries and windmills process 30% more items.
NEW Underwater Drilling: Increase all deep ocean chunks hammer output by 1.5
NEW Deep Sea Fishing: Increase all deep ocean chunks happiness by 0.03 and growth by 0.5.
Stats Swap disabled, as it did not work.
Architecture: is now a level 7 civic
- Refactor mines, lower hammers
alot- Hammers are dropped in general, alotof changes in this one, Mines will have a max limit of 15, to nerf them being the most important building in the world, their feed amounts will increase though.
Mines now give unhappiness at a small rate of 0.5 each... cuz really
Mines will now start at 100 as well, as they were really just crazy out of balance. Cap hammer and beaker policy both were lowered.
Happiness will start to become more important now, think it through in planning. Gone are the days of everyone being ecstatic for free. You can HAVE high happiness, but you have to work for it, and it may cost you a building or a civic to get there, the overall
average will be lower though.
- Buff Bakeries double to 20% per level - Bakeries found yeast, they can now bake bread betterer, and tastier.
- Increase Wonders cost significantly more hammers, to 5-14 days on average. Wonders are wonders, they are not "
easiers" This reflects a challenge to a civ, so no more wonders donein one days time, work for it. This will give other civsa chance
to grab a wonder as well. Beaker cost has increased
- Update Ruins loot to allow for scaling by tech tier era. Ruins will produce more and better
loot,and be in a limited area near Spawn... You WILL have to fight for the loot though, as others can get there quickly.
- Road Bonus: Add in full roads system, with bonuses to structures around them.
If you place a road
The road must be in front of the
The bonuses will show up in many of the town stats commands as well.
- ] Fix to helper temp
mute,and added a wiki command.
/wiki mine and /wiki will give you instructions.
- Update Mobs, reenable Slimes. Mobs may be growing more intelligent, and dangerous as they figure out the human ways.
- Update market, fix sort, add actual availability of
resource. Next step in encouraging w world economy is the World Market. Gone are the days of plenty and cheap, the market now will better reflect real worldsupply and demand of items. If an item runs out, it is OUT until restocked. Smart Civs may be able to watch market conditions and plan to sell off certain items that are in heavy demand. This will also affect things like Bread and Mutton. When an item is out stock in the market, the buy price will rise over time,and may provide you with a good profit.
- Begin farm improvements, seeds, melons, cane, and trees, restricted growing areas.
Seeds can only be planted and areas
Aside from the changelog, we are working on fully updating the Wiki. We are making the extra effort to ensure the Wiki is always fully updated with all new updated!
New Role: Jr.admin -
Jr.admin's will have basic debugging civ commands and will be able to assist players in
New updated staff list:
|Lead Dev||Jr. Admin|
|Pepsi||Dev Team||Jr. Admin|
|Dev Team||Jr. Dev|
|Bananapuncher||Dev Team||Jr. Dev|
|Builders team||Lead Builder|
Want to join the team?
Check out our openings here:
As a quick footnote, we have been hearing concerns about the consistency of rules & punishments. All rules & punishments will be fully enforced and consistent this coming phase. We will now be fully analysing phase logs to ensure players are fully punished for any abuse or bug exploitation. Take this as a warning there will be no second chances and we are certain we will catch you.
- Civ-war Team.